HOW IT WORKS
- Pick up your very own passport (they're free) at any of the participating wineries, or print one at the link above.
- Each time you visit a winery, have your passport stamped!
- To enter the prize drawing (drawn every January from submission over the previous year), collect stamps from at least 10 individual wineries, fill in your contact information, and mail the complete stamp page to: The Vermont Grape and Wine Council | 79 Stone Mill Dam Road | Brandon, VT 05733
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Limit one per person
- No purchase necessary to participate
- You must be 21 or older to participate
- Prizes are non-transferable and may be redeemed by the passport holder only
- One stamp per winery
- Passports must be returned with at least ten (10) stamps from participating wineries and all information completed
- Annual drawings will take place in January from all completed passports submitted over the previous 12 months.
- Winners will be notified by February 15th each year
All prizes are redeemable at wineries on the current passport
GRAND PRIZE: $150 gift certificate
SECOND PRIZE: $100 gift certificate
THIRD PRIZE: $50 gift certificate