HOW IT WORKS
- Pick up your very own passport (they're free) at any of the participating wineries.
- Each time you visit a winery, have your passport stamped!
- To enter the prize drawing (drawn annually), collect stamps from at least 10 individual wineries, fill in your contact information, and mail the complete stamp page to: The Vermont Grape and Wine Council | 79 Stone Mill Dam Road | Brandon, VT 05733
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Limit one per person
- No purchase necessary to participate
- You must be 21 or older to participate
- Prizes are non-transferable and may be redeemed by the passport holder only
- One stamp per winery
- Passports must be returned with at least ten (10) stamps from participating wineries and all information completed
- Annual drawings will take place in January from all completed passports submitted over the previous 12 months.
- Winners will be notified by February 15th each year
GRAND PRIZE (APPROX $350 VALUE)
A cooking class and overnight for two at the Inn at Baldwin Creek & Mary's Restaurant. Nestled at the foothills of the green mountains, the Inn is a chef-owned, farm-to-table restaurant and inn. See details on all of their offering, including cooking classes, here.
1868 North 116 Rd | Bristol, VT
SECOND PRIZE (APPROX $200 VALUE)
An assorted case of Vermont Wine.
THIRD PRIZE (APPROX $100 VALUE)
A gift basket filled with Vermont Products.